It’s that time again!
Please come by Mike’s Cigar Room and register for the 3rd Annual Mike’s Cigar Room Golf Scramble! Here is what you need to know, courtesy of co-commissioners Frank Kos and Jack Bridge:
It’s a terrific poster. But, okay, it doesn’t convert perfectly to this format. So here’s the cheater Reader’s Digest condensed version of its contents:
- 3rd Annual Golf Scramble Saturday, Nov. 1. Lunch at 11:30 & tee time 1:30
- High Meadow Ranch Golf Course, 37300 Golf Club Trail, Magnolia
- Register at Mike’s Cigar Room by 10-30-14
- $80, or $83 if paid by credit card
- Entry fee includes lunch, green fees, range balls, cart & goody bag. (I have it on pretty good authority the goody bag will include cigars.)
- Teams consist of A, B, C & D players drawn at random
- Players 60+ with averages of 80+ play white tees. All others green
- Bogie maximum on each hole
- Players selected at random on 10-31-14
- For more information contact Frank Kos (281) 639-7576, email@example.com; or Jack Bridge (713) 419-5353, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Brad Frazier email@example.com
- Also, the flyer includes a couple of great shots at Larry Byers. Just because.
In case you missed last year, here is a glimpse of the festivities:
Mike, Nancy, Brad & Tony